top of page
Working together to refurbish Local Historical Landmark.
The Rotary Club of Placentia worked to preserve and maintain the Bradford House, which was built in 1902. Now it is a living museum, providing a glimpse into the lives of a pioneering family who made their fortune in the citrus industry.
The House is open to the public for docent-led tours from 2-4 p.m. the second Sunday of each month.
bottom of page