- About Us
- Areas of Focus
- Service Projects
- Contact us
- DACdb Login
Working together to refurbish Local Historical Landmark.
The Rotary Club of Placentia worked to preserve and maintain the Bradford House, which was built in 1902. Now it is a living museum, providing a glimpse into the lives of a pioneering family who made their fortune in the citrus industry.
The House is open to the public for docent-led tours from 2-4 p.m. the second Sunday of each month.